We will rock your world and make your business sparkle, just like the sun rising over Lake Huron twinkles on the beach pebbles.
At The Write Company, we have more than 30 years of experience serving as award-winning marketing and communications professionals. Established in 2000, The Write Company has, for almost two decades, served the marketing needs of businesses throughout Port Huron, Marysville, St. Clair, and the entire Blue Water Area in St. Clair County, Michigan, and beyond.
We are a one-stop shop; let us become your outsourced, full-service marketing department meeting all of your marketing strategy, creative/copywriting/graphic design/website content and design, advertising strategy and creative design needs.
For our clients we produce:
- All advertising agency services
- Brand identity & logos
- Copywriting and content writing
- Graphic design
- Advertising design
- Advertising campaigns
- Social media marketing & advertising
- Digital marketing & social media promotion
- Social media posting management
- Website design
- Website content
- Marketing consultation
- Corporate & special event planning
- Grant proposal editing
- Creation of fundraising collateral materials
- Political campaign marketing & strategy
- News releases & media relations
- Crisis communications
- Photography & Photoshopping
Copywriting & Editing
Our writing has garnered awards from prestigious organizations such as the Associated Press and the Detroit Press Club Foundation. We have tackled an array of writing projects that range from advertising copy to newspaper and magazine articles.
For our clients we write:
- Social media posts
- Online advertising copy
- Website content
- Newspaper advertising copy
- Magazine advertising copy
- Direct mail advertising copy
- Magazine stories
- Newsletter stories
- E-newsletter stories
- News releases
- Marketing plans
- Brochure copy
- Radio advertising copy
- Sales letters
Website Design & Graphic Design
At The Write Company, we are also award-winning designers! We have received accolades for an assortment of projects ranging from direct mail campaigns to publication design. We believe one of our strengths as an agency is our ability to step outside of the box and visually portray your message so that it catches the attention of your audience unlike the stereotypical ads your competition is probably using.
For our clients, we design:
- Ecommerce sites
- Printed newsletters
- Newspaper advertisements
- Magazine advertisements
- Billboards/outdoor advertisements
- Direct mail pieces
- Brand identities
- Trade show booths
- Annual reports
Advertisements: Design & Strategy
Not only do we blow off the roof with our kick-bass copywriting and design skills, but we can also prepare your advertising strategy. Provide us with your advertising goals and objectives (or ask us to help you figure that out), and we can put together a recommended advertising strategy and plan that will outline the kinds of advertising you should be using to meet your goals, and where your advertisements should be placed. Plus, we will let you know how much it will cost to do it.
We always make sure your budget is honored and respected.
Special Event Planning: Design, Planning & Execution
Looking for someone to plan your special event? Take the pressure off your staff (they have real work to do, remember?) and leave the planning to The Write Company!
We have conceptualized and planned everything from large community events, such as the McMorran New Year’s Eve Anchor Drop in Port Huron, Michigan, to corporate milestone parties and small events, such as business dinners for professional groups. We can:
- Brainstorm with you and turn your light bulb idea into a real event
- Put together a detailed event plan complete with time frames and deadlines so organizers can stay on track
- Put together an event budget
- Design your event branding and message (ie: event logo and marketing collateral, such as posters, invitations, billboard and print advertising designs, among other items)
- Put together an event marketing/promotion/advertising plan
- Organize press conferences and contact media
- All other tasks associated with putting together public or private events